Access to and use of this site ('www.sciencecentric.com
') is provided by the Science Centric subject to the following terms:
) By using www.sciencecentric.com
you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.sciencecentric.com
. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.sciencecentric.com
) The Science Centric may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Science Centric. Your continued use of www.sciencecentric.com
after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
— Use of www.sciencecentric.com
(1) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.sciencecentric.com
content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.sciencecentric.com
content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.sciencecentric.com
content requires the prior written permission of the Science Centric.
— Science Centric's RSS feeds
— if you would like to incorporate our RSS feeds into your website it is absolutely free for non-commercial ones; no special permission is necessary.
(2) You agree to use www.sciencecentric.com
only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.sciencecentric.com
. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.sciencecentric.com
— Disclaimers and limitation of liability
content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Science Centric, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
(2) Under no circumstances will the Science Centric be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.sciencecentric.com
regardless of the form of action.
(3) The Science Centric does not warrant that functions contained in www.sciencecentric.com
content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.sciencecentric.com
or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
— Intellectual property
The names, images and logos identifying the Science Centric or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Science Centric and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Science Centric or any other third party.
(1) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.sciencecentric.com
then the latter shall prevail.
(2) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
(3) These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
81 Lyuben Karavelov Street, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria